Two Tier Vented Wood Lockers
Wood Lockers for Athletic Locker Rooms
24" Lockers $525 each
(for locker room quantites, min. 4 lockers per order)
Our Two Tier Wood Lockers give your locker room a sleek look, provides privacy and also creates ample space and storage for your players.
- Ready to place wood sports lockers are fully assembled.
- Place wood locker against wall or back to back to form rows.
- Redesign your locker room, create more open space by eliminating benches.
- Finished with a highly durable UV finish that will stand up to harsh chemical cleaning.
Available in 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24" widths and 20", 24" depths.
Request a Quote
Two Tier Vented Wood Lockers18"w x 16"d x 77"h
Two Tier Wood Lockers Features
Our lockers are built to withstand years of use.
- Two Tier wood lockers are a great way to accommodate for as many users as possible in smaller spaces.
- Made in USA with Solid hardwood door frame and front facings
- Case constructed of sturdy 3/4" hardwood plywood sides, shelves and back.
- Built in combination lock for valuables storage
- Includes 6 solid aluminum hooks for hanging garments
Available in 7 Colors
Standard Features of Two Tier Vented Wood Lockers
Three Inch Coat Hook
(Allows Open Locker to use Coat Hangers)
Also includes 4 additional solid aluminum hooks. Open design allows for quicker drying of garments and keeps locker rooms more open.
Built-in Master Lock on Each Door
Each locker has a different combination which can be changed up to 4 different times.
Locker Specifications PDF
Wood Locker Installation Instructions
AllWood Lockers will arrive four to a pallet, Stretch wrap should be cut from top to bottom between the two black bands with a knife, being careful not to cut into locker. Cut straps, pull cardboard off (it is stapled into skid). Lift locker off skid onto floor. Lockers may then be moved with two wheel dolly from the back only so as not to damage finish.
Instructions, connecting bolts, wrenches, shims,master keys, and list of combinations, will be in locker # 1
Choose your starting locker location and place locker against wall- or against the back of another locker to form freestanding rows. Using a level on the side of the locker place shims between floor and locker to make sure locker is level vertically left to right. Using appropriate lag screws for your wall construction, attach locker to wall- use the two top holes provided in the locker back (located above the top shelf) and use one of the two lower holes under the seat.
Place the next locker alongside this locker and using the provided connector bolts attach to the side of the first locker. If holes do not line up between lockers use shims between locker kick plate and floor to get lockers in line with each other. Repeat with next locker. Every third locker should be attached to the wall with two top lags and one bottom lag. Use shims for lockers that are not in contact with floor, tap in with hammer and pry up with screwdriver so shim will no longer be visible.
Doors may be changed between lockers if necessary.