Straight Front Wood Lockers
Wood Lockers for Athletic Locker Rooms
24" Lockers $572 each
30" Lockers $633 eachAvailable in 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28" and 30" widths
(for locker room quantites, min. 4 lockers per order)
Our Straight Front Wood Lockers are based on our Standard Lockers, but come with a fixed seat and open storage below.
- Ready to place wood lockers are fully assembled.
- Place wood locker against wall or back to back to form rows.
- Redesign your locker room, create more open space by eliminating benches.
- Finished with a highly durable UV finish that will stand up to harsh chemical cleaning.
Request a Quote
24" Straight Front LockerShown in Autumn Oak
24”w x 24”d x 84”h
Straight Locker Features
Our lockers are built to withstand years of use.
- Made with Solid hardwood doors and front facings
- Case constructed of sturdy 3/4" hardwood plywood sides, shelves and back.
- Built in combination lock for valuables storage above
- Open storage compartments below seat
- Coat rod extends the full width of the locker
- Includes 6 solid aluminum hooks for hanging garments
- 24" depth gives more storage on top two shelves and more privacy to the player
- Each locker is individually numbered.
Available in 7 Colors
Standard Features of Straight Front Wood Lockers
Built-in Master Lock on Each Door
Each locker has a different combination which can be changed up to 4 different times.
Full Length Coat Rod
Sturdy coat rod extends the full width of the locker: 24" or 30" (For players that prefer coat hangers). Also includes 6 solid aluminum hooks for hanging garments
(Cubby Storage area below)
Locker Specifications PDFDownload Straight Front Spec Sheet
Wood Locker Installation Instructions
AllWood Lockers will arrive four to a pallet, Stretch wrap should be cut from top to bottom between the two black bands with a knife, being careful not to cut into locker. Cut straps, pull cardboard off (it is stapled into skid). Lift locker off skid onto floor. Lockers may then be moved with two wheel dolly from the back only so as not to damage finish.
Instructions, connecting bolts, wrenches, shims,master keys, and list of combinations, will be in locker # 1
Choose your starting locker location and place locker against wall- or against the back of another locker to form freestanding rows. Using a level on the side of the locker place shims between floor and locker to make sure locker is level vertically left to right. Using appropriate lag screws for your wall construction, attach locker to wall- use the two top holes provided in the locker back (located above the top shelf) and use one of the two lower holes under the seat.
Place the next locker alongside this locker and using the provided connector bolts attach to the side of the first locker. If holes do not line up between lockers use shims between locker kick plate and floor to get lockers in line with each other. Repeat with next locker. Every third locker should be attached to the wall with two top lags and one bottom lag. Use shims for lockers that are not in contact with floor, tap in with hammer and pry up with screwdriver so shim will no longer be visible.
Doors may be changed between lockers if necessary.